FAQ: Phishing to Hack Email Account Passwords

1 comments

What is Phishing and how to use it for hacking?

I have written much about Phishing on this blog. I received large response for my indepth tutorial on Phishing to hack email account password. Thanks a lot for your kind co-operation. Many readers were able to get the trick or hack of Phishing and how to use Phishing to hack email account. But, some readers were just not able to get out their problems. I have written this article for such readers to help them sort out their Phishing related problems.

I was just going through comments made by you guys and noticed some readers left unanswered or they were not convinced by me. So, here are answers to some of commonly asked questions for Phishing.


1. First of all lets clear What is Phishing:

Basicly phishing is way of sending a fake page to victim which resembles the original page and ask the victim to login with the provided modified page called as phisher. This the most popular method used by hackers to hack email account passwords like myspace, gmail, yahoo, orkut, facebook, etc.

2. Does Phishing help in hacking email passwords?

This was the most basic question I read. No doubt, the reader is newbie and hence I have included this question over here. Helping newbies is my prime purpose. The answer is "Yes. Phishing is meant for hacking email passwords".

3. Which email passwords can be hacked using Phishing?

Phishing can be used to hack any email password or any online account password. It can be email account like hotmail, gmail, yahoo; social networking site account like myspace, orkut, faceboook; banking account; file sharing account or any account you want.

4. How do I perform Phishing?

Phishing is one of the easiest hacking methods. The only thing is you have to get the actual idea of what you have to do to hack email password. You can learn Phishing and how to make your own Phisher by referring my articles "How to Make a Phisher to Hack Any E-Mail Account Password" and "Software to Create Your Own Phisher".

5. What are webhosts?

Webhosts, to explain in short, are offering free webspace where we can upload our created phisher. Phisher is fake login page that we create and we have to upload it on internet. So, we need some space on internet for phisher which is provided by such free webhosts.

I would recommend you following webhosts:

6. Why I can't upload write.php?

Well to upload write.php file, your webhost must support php files. Try using webhosts I have illustrated in Q.5. They all support php.

7. Why I can't run Phisher Creator software on my computer?

For being able to run Phisher Creator software, your computer must have necessary library files installed. Install Library files package and even .NET Framework.

8. How do I send Phisher link to victim?

Get the Anonymous Emailer software and create a fake email and post the phisher link in this email. Ask victim to login to his account using this link. Also try using your logic to make him login to your sent phisher.

9. Why I don't get passes.txt file?

Passes.txt file is created only after victim logins with our sent phisher. If you are trying it, login using phisher and then go to file manager of FTP account. You will see passes.txt file created. If file is not present, try refreshing the page and you'll get it. If you're still not able to get passes.txt file, do one of following:
  • Re-login using phisher.
  • Change your webhost.
  • Re-start from beginning.
Sorry for this... but this has helped many visitors as they don't know where they had made a mistake. So, its always best to restart the process.

10. How do I get my Phisher link?

Go to File Manager. Upload your phisher created by Phisher creator. Now, click on uploaded "index.htm" file. You will see fake page. Now, in address bar, you will get your Phisher link. This is your Phisher link. Send this phisher link to your victim.

11. Why Phishing is not working for me?

I'm received many questions like this. I helped many readers and finally reached conclusion that most of them were not reading my article completely and carefully. So, read article completely and carefully. This is most common error made by readers.


Thats it. I hope now, you will have most of your doubts about Phishing cleared. This article is meant only for you.

Enjoy Phishing to hack email password...

Comments

1 comments to "FAQ: Phishing to Hack Email Account Passwords"

Dave said...
28 January 2021 at 16:36

Hello everyone I want to introduce you guys to a group a private investigators who can help you with information you need in any situation in life and they are ready to follow you step by step until your case is cleared just contact +17078685071 and you will happily ever after
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright @ 2013 All Rights Reserved.